Sunday 20 April 2014

Happy Easter

To those that celebrate Happy Easter! We don't go to church but we do talk about the easter story as we as enjoy scoffing all the chocolate goodness ! Though us adults don't actually have any eggs of our own the children certainly have more than enough to share! I've noticed on Facebook that Easter is becoming more and more like Christmas with the easter bunny visiting over night and leaving a pile of gifts not just chocolate ! When did this tradition start evolving as I think I missed the memo? My children got one egg each and they know it was from me! In a fit of guilt induced panic I did make them each a little pile of eggs to see this morning including the ones gifted to them from family members and friends but again they know who they are from ! Am I just a terrible mother for not getting involved in it more ? Anyway here is a little easter inspired paper cut to show that I am not a complete grinch ! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment